The Health & Safety at Sea version 5.0 contains modules for handling of chemicals, risk assessments, catering and Medical guide. The program can switch between Danish and English Program English / Dansk Version 5.0.
Price is ex. VAT 25% and shipping costs. In stock.
|Price (members)||5.000 DKK|
|Price (non-members)||7.500 DKK per year|
|Published||Version 5.0, Jan. 2017|
|Format||Windows, DK / ENG|
More information about the product:
The Health and Safety at Sea IT program is a unique tool for ships and ship-owners providing access to the following modules on board their ships and/or offices:
- Risk Assessment module – assists in creating and maintaining risk assessments
- Chemicals module – assists in registering and managing chemical products other than cargo
- Catering Module – provides relevant supporting documents for MLC 2006
- Safety committee Module – provides on board Safety Committee with standard agenda templates and possibility to store reports from minutes of meetings
- Medical Book – provides users access to the newly approved Danish Medical Book (available in both Danish and English) in a simple electronic reader format
- SEAHEALTH publications – provides an updated catalog of all SEAHEALTH publications and illustrations in a simple electronic reader format
The program can be used either on a stand-alone PC(s) or network PC(s). The Health and Safety at Sea IT-program can switch between Danish and English.
The user-friendliness of the program and various modules support the needs of ship-owners and their crews to comply with necessary national and international legislations.
NEW VERSION - Health and Safety at Sea Version 5.0
License Fees for Health and Safety at Sea Version 5.0:
License fee per SEAHEALTH membership installation – DKK 5000/- ex VAT
License fee per Non-SEAHEALTH membership installation – DKK 7500/- ex VAT
Pricing structure for Health and Safety at Sea Version 5.0:
- Existing installation (Version 2.0 and above) – SEAHEALTH membership installation(s)*, the Version 5.0 update will be free of charge
- Existing installation (Version 2.0 and above) – Non-SEAHEALTH membership installation(s)*, the Version 5.0 update will be charged a recurring annual license fee
- New installation – SEAHEALTH membership installation(s)* will be charged a one-time installation license fee. All subsequent license fee will be free of charge
- New installation – Non-SEAHEALTH membership installation(s)* will be charged a recurring annual license fee
*Installation(s): refers to “Health and Safety at Sea” application installation(s) on board vessel(s) or at the shipping company office(s).
Important Notice: All electronic versions of Medical Book, respective SEAHEALTH publications and illustrations are priced separately for members and non-members. You can find their respective prices at our web-shop or inside the Health and Safety at Sea Version 5.0 IT program.
For information about SEAHEALTH membership please contact us.